Helping Hands Veterinary Clinic was founded in 2012 by Dr. Brett Ward. Dr. Ward is a native of Oklahoma and has practiced general and emergency veterinary medicine for both large and small animals in the state of Missouri since 2006. Helping Hands is a mixed animal practice treating all sizes and shapes of animals. From snakes to drakes, llamas to brahmas, dogs, cats and everything in between, we are a "mixed animal practice" treating a wide variety of animals. Dr. Ward has previous experience with dogs, cats, horses, cattle, hogs, sheep, goats, llamas, ducks, chickens, donkeys, ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs and snakes and is always willing to learn about and treat other animals. Helping Hands strives to offer fair pricing, great customer service and emergency hours.
The clinic offers services for both large and small animals, including, but not limited to:
· Routine Wellness Care (Vaccinations, Parasite Control, Nutrition and Feeding Guidelines, etc.)
· Elective and Emergency Surgery
· Internal Medicine
· Basic Lab Work (CBC, Biochem Profile, Urinalysis all offered In-House)
· Dental Cleaning
· Digital Radiography
· Class 4 Laser Therapy (including laser declaws)
· Pain Management
· Advanced anesthetic monitoring to include EKG, pulse, respiration, core body temperature, blood pressure, blood oxygen levels, and end-tidal CO2 levels
We also utilize an outside veterinary diagnostic laboratory for non-routine procedures.